At Scott Vevers, we can help you: –
- discuss your idea, business plan and cash flow forecasts with you and help you decide the best way forward.
- choose whether to be a sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership or limited company
- set up a limited company and/or register your business with HM Revenue and Customs
- decide the most suitable way of keeping your records whether it’s online, spread sheet or manual bookkeeping
- plan your finances and taxes to make them as efficient as possible.
Financing is one of the main issues for start ups. Following the economic downturn, banks have tightened up their lending to start-ups with no previous years accounts to show how the business is doing, so you may need to talk to us about other ways of raising funds.
To discuss starting up in business further, please call us on 01308 423237 or 01305 881009 or visit our contact page.