We offer a complete payroll bureau service for a low monthly fixed fee
If your business has employees, you will need to run a payroll and submit RTI (Real Time Information) Returns to HMRC on each pay day. Unfortunately, penalties starting at £100 per missed RTI return are payable to HMRC and any underpaid tax and NI due will also accrue interest.
It is, therefore, essential that you have a professional and knowledgeable payroll provider in place straight away to avoid costly penalties and to ensure a smooth process when paying your employees.
What’s included in our payroll bureau service?
Scott Vevers provides a comprehensive service and as such we handle all aspects of payroll for our clients from start to finish. We take care of everything necessary for your company to be completely compliant with all of HMRC’s rules and regulations.
We provide the following benefits for a low monthly fixed fee:
- Payrolls on either a weekly, fortnightly, four weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual or on an ad hoc basis03
- Payslips/forms produced for delivery as agreed by email/post/hand
- Submission of your RTI Returns
- Production and processing of your employee’s starter/leaver/year end forms such as P45, P46, P60 etc.
- The processing and claiming of employment allowance on your behalf
- Your employees holiday pay, SSP (Statutory Sick Pay), SMP (Statutory Maternity Pay) and student loan deductions
- We correspond with HMRC on your behalf and we will represent you in the event of an enquiry from HMRC
To help you, our comprehensive payroll bureau service means that you will not have deal with the hassles and headaches of payroll and can concentrate on doing what you do best which is running your business.
Please call us on 01308 423237 or 01305 881009 to discuss this further; or message us through our contact page here.